Welcome to Suzuki Piano Day!
Hello and Welcome to Suzuki Amsterdam Piano Day 2019!
We hope you find the following useful information clear and easy to understand!
€90,- Early bird Registration before March 20, 2019
€105,- Registration after March 20, 2019
Registration closes May 20, 2019.
You can register using our online registration form located on this site (see menu/home page). Shortly after submitting your registration you will receive an invoice by email with further details. Once your payment has been processed you will receive an email confirmation.
*Your registration includes the concert perform by Holly Cullen-Davies the night before (June 15th at 17:00) Piano Day (June 16th).
Useful information for Piano Concert (Saturday, June 15th):
• Wear something beautiful and arrive on time with your happy heart and listening ears! This concert is a short hour without intermission.
Useful information for Piano Day (June 16th):
- Wear something comfortable for group lessons!
- Please come 5-10 minutes early for each lesson and enter the space quietly
- Record your entire Masterclass lesson for your teacher to watch later (mandatory!)
- Wash your hands before every lesson
- Bring your own lunch/dinner
- Bring your recital clothes along. Parents: be sure to find an appropiate time with your child to change intoperformance clothes in advance of the Piano Day recital. No jeans, T-shirts or sneakers allowed.
- Bring your brightest smile!
- Have fun!
Watch your inbox for the Piano Day Schedule after your registration has been confirmed (no later than June 10th). We’re looking forward to meeting you in June!
Janece Milos & Jana Neplechovitsj
Information for registration and flyer download:
An email and invoice will be sent to you when your registration is submitted. Confirmation of registration will be sent by email after payment has been processed.
Spaces are limited so, register early to avoid disappointment!
Download our flyer for your teaching studio: